Coaching Tools & Processes
So you are engaging in a coaching plan
this is a handy page to help clients to achieve their best,
These guides, tools and processes are best when utilised with
Functional Mind Coaching which is professional coaching
using a therapeutic life changing integrative approach
Coaching Tools & Guides
80/20 Rule applied to
Understanding how you choose your goals is important but also add that it is the clever application of where you place your energy can help you achieve more
Creating an Effective
Action plans need to be more than a casual thought about how to approach something.
Goals that you set are better achieved when you have a plan to help you work and actually get to the goal better, faster, stronger
Mapping time, energy& effort
Isn't it interesting that when you go to a new place you have never been before - being able to use a map, a plan can help you get there when you use it.
The best laid plans help you get to your destinations better
Make your plan now
Don't just plan to make a plan - make it!
HOW TO CREATE AN ACTION PLAN
1. Decide exactly what you want.
2. Write your goal(s) on paper
3. Set a deadline
4. Make a list of everything you could possibly think of that you will have to do to achieve your goal
5. Schedule it into a comprehensive plan
- Plan each day, week, and month in advance
- Plan each month at the beginning of the month -
- Plan each week the weekend before
- Plan each day the evening before
- The more detailed you are when you plan your activities and tasks, the more you will accomplish in less time
- The rule is: Each minute spent on planning, saves 10 minutes on execution
- As you go through each day of the plan, select your #1 most important goal for the day
(You could set your priorities with the 80/20 rule)
- Ask yourself: If I could only do 1 thing on this list, which 1 activity is the most important
- Then ask yourself: If I could do only 1 other task on this list, which 1 would be the most valuable use of my time?
- "Your problem is to bridge the gap which exists between where you are now and the goal you intend to reach."
The Solution can often be that you engage a coach who can help you to learn the best way to make plans, and help you to goal set so you can reach the overall goals!
“We do not receive wisdom, we must discover it for ourselves, after a journey through the wilderness which no one else can make for us, which no one can spare us, for our wisdom is the point of view from which we come at last to regard the world. ....."
- They represent a struggle and a victory.” Marcel Proust